About the Alumni Office
Welcome to the University of Tehran alumni website. The alumni of the University of Tehran comprise a valuable human resource with whom it is essential to establish a clear and stable mechanism for maintaining contact. Through this connection, the alumni benefit from the support of the university to obtain professional opportunities and realize their goals, and the university benefits from the capacity of its alumni for its own growth and promotion.
In this regard, the Alumni Office of the University of Tehran was established for the purpose of promoting a productive and effective two-way contact between the University of Tehran and its alumni. The main mission of this office is to interest, inform and engage graduates for a constructive interaction. By creating a dynamic relationship between alumni and the university, the university hopes to facilitate the realization of graduates’ talents and bring their capabilities in fields such as science, education, culture and economics to fruition, leading to the growth and prosperity of the country. The Alumni Office maintains and manages relationships between graduates and the university and its centers, acting as an umbrella organization for cooperating with active alumni associations and centers at the University of Tehran. All esteemed alumni of the university are invited to assist the office in achieving its goals.
Objectives of the Alumni Office
The objectives of the Alumni Office are to:
- Collect, maintain and update the details of all university alumni
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships between alumni and the university
- Facilitate the employment of graduates and develop new businesses using the alumni network of the university
- Promote the scientific and professional skills of alumni
- Direct the spiritual and financial support of alumni for the good of university
- Develop international relations through communication with foreign graduates
Alumni Office Activities
The activities of the Alumni Office comprise:
- Communicating online with alumni using telegram, email, website announcements etc.
- Preparing and collecting news content for the information of alumni
- Informing alumni of job opportunities
- Assisting with graduation ceremonies
- Facilitating the provision of material and spiritual guidance and assistance to alumni
- Enabling graduates to benefit from university facilities in coordination with relevant offices
- Encouraging and guiding graduates in connection with the establishment of faculty alumni centers in faculties where they do not yet exist
|Dr. Fatemeh Nosrati|
|Head of Alumni Office|
(UX Engineer, Administrative Assistant)
Alumni Office of the University of Tehran